EUMULGIN B25 / CETEARETH-25
- Eumulgin® B 25
- Ceteareth- 25
- 25 kg/pack
- BASF- Germany
- White to yellowish micro granules
- Eumulgin® B25 is a non-ionic emulsifier for the manufacture of O/ W emulsions. HLB factor is 16.
- It is used for hot process
- It can be used over a wide pH range
- Create a glossy, smooth, highly stable cream foundation. When applied, it feels light and soft.
- Can be combined with other emulsifiers in the cream system.
- Do not irritate the skin
- Use level: 2- 4%
- Shelf life: 24 months
- Storage temperature: <30oC
- Store conditions: In original sealed containers and protected from moisture.
- Additional information: It must be protected from sunlight to ensure that it does not form lumps. Eumulgin® B 25 is hygroscope.