- JEJU GAMTAE
- ECKLONIA CAVA EXTRACT
- South Korea
– Jeju Gamte is an extract from the brown algae Ecklonia Cava, which grows as a perennial along the southern coast of Korea and around Jeju Island.
– The main ingredients of brown algae extract (Jeju Gamte) are: Eckol, Dieckol, Bieckol, especially Phlorotannin.
– Extract in liquid form, transparent, colorless. Store in cool conditions, away from direct sunlight.
– When using 100 µg/ml brown algae extract, it showed that the effect of inhibiting the synthesis of Melanin (skin pigmentation causing melasma, freckles, …) was up to 40%. Helps skin become whiter and more even.
* MAIN USES:
– Phlorotannin is a group of compounds with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, protecting the skin from adverse environmental influences.
– Brown algae extract has the effect of fighting against free radicals, protecting the skin from bad effects from the environment.
– Jeju Gamte contains eckol, dieckol and bieckol with the effect of antioxidant, whitening and anti-inflammatory.
– Brown Algae Extract Stimulating Aquaporin (AQP-a water channel protein) prevents ions and other dissolved substances from passing. Provides better moisturizing effect on skin
=> Protects the skin from active oxygen with a distinguished antioxidant effect.
=> Brightens the skin by preventing pigmentation due to overproduction of melanin. Melasma support.