- PED – DP
- Water, Dipeptide – 2, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Anti- wrinkle
- 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg
CHARACTERISTICS & USES:
- Appearance: clear solution
- Molecule consisting of two amino acids joined by a single peptide bond. Dipeptides are produced from polypeptides by the action of the hydrolase enzyme dipeptidyl peptidase. Dipeptide improves lymphatic drainage, resulting in less puffiness.
- Dipeptide-2 is an anti-inflammatory dipeptide. It can be applied to various kinds of skin care or related products.
- Dipeptide-2 acts as an angiotensin I-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. Val-Trp is a potent and competitive Dipeptide angiotensin I-converting enzyme inhibitor with a Ki of 0.3 μM. Moisturizing function of the skin. Dark circles improvement and wrinkle improvement effect. Other whitening functions are shown.
- It can be easily dissolved in water, processed into final formulations, the temperature is below 50oC
- Use level: 1-3%
- Mainly used as a cosmetic ingredient used around the eyes.
This product is recommended to be stored at room temperature (1~30℃) and to avoid exposure to direct sunlight.